School Site Council
School Site Council (SSC) is a state-mandated committee of parents, teachers, and the Principal whose primary purpose is to plan, monitor, and evaluate the activities and expenditures for Consolidated Application programs at the school to improve student achievement:
(1) Review student achievement data,
(2) develop a comprehensive school plan,
(3) conduct ongoing review of program effectiveness,
(4) annually revise plan based on progress, and
(5) recommend a plan to the school board.
Nominations and elections take place each Fall.